Please contact the following officials requesting them to help in this matter :
- Member of the House of Representatives in your district
- U.S. senator representing your state of residence
- The Office of Overseas Citizens Services
Tel : (888) 407-4747 or (202) 647-5225
- Write or call the U.S. Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax : (+92-51) 282-2632
- Call the office of Pakistan at the State Department and leave a message for Assistant Secretary Richard A. Boucher, Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs
Tel : (202) 647-9552
Suggested statement :
"I am deeply concerned for the safety of Dr. Safdar Sarki, a US national, who is under the custody of the Pakistani authorities and is being tortured. Please use your influence to save Dr Sarki from torture and inhumane treatment and guarantee his release."
For further information, please take a look at this flyer.